YorOK Workforce Strategy Group
Description: The aim of the YorOK Workforce Strategy group is to develop a skilled, confident and integrated children and young people's workforce. The main activities of the Workforce Strategy Group are:
- To contribute to the formation, review and implementation of a YorOK Workforce strategy and delivery plan
- To monitor and evaluate the progress and impact of the YorOK Workforce strategy and delivery plan
- To promote the involvement of children, young people and families in workforce development and planning
- To establish workgroups where relevant to support the delivery of the Strategy. These currently include:
- Training & Development - this group is responsible for overseeing the implementation of the training and development actions within the workforce strategy. The current priority is increasing understanding of the shared training and development needs across the YorOK Workforce, including links to the common core of skills and knowledge.
- YorOK Induction - this group is responsible for overseeing the development of the YorOK Induction.
- Information and Communication - this group looks at developing and enhacing communication across the children's workforce
- Future Workforce - looking at recruitment, workforce planning, profile raising of career opportunities etc.
Public meetings: No
This group is run by:City of York Council
Contact type: Administrator
Contact name: Kate Helme
Contact email: kate.helme
Contact number: 01904 554358
- Children and Young People |
No member groups are listed for this group.
This group is not a member of any other groups.