YorOK Teenage Pregnancy Partnership Board
Description: The aims of this group are:
- To act as champions and raise the profile of the teenage pregnancy strategy;
- To have overall responsibility for the implementation of the City of York Teenage Pregnancy Strategy in order to reduce teenage pregnancies and support young parents;
- To work as a multi agency partnership to plan for the strategic co-ordination of the teenage pregnancy strategy;
- To define the structure through which the City of York Teenage Pregnancy Strategy will be implemented;
- To ensure local teenage pregnancy targets are met;
- To endorse and sign off the self assessment, annual action plans and progress reports;
- To liaise with other local organisations to identify additional relevant sources of funding;
- To monitor and evaluate the implementation of the teenage pregnancy action plan;
- To be responsible for and monitor the local implementation grant;
- To support the Teenage Pregnancy Co-ordinator;
- To oversee the work of the Teenage Pregnancy Co-ordinator;
- To ensure that the teenage pregnancy strategy agenda is fed into other strategies so that work is not replicated;
- To determine priorities for each year based on the self assessment process;
- To ensure that vulnerable groups and areas with high conception rates are targeted.
Public meetings: No
Contact type: [unknown]
Contact name: Amanda Gaines
Contact email: amanda.gaines
Contact number: 01904 554337
No member groups are listed for this group.
This group is not a member of any other groups.